Jewelry in this contemporary society plays a vital role and most gems bear important meanings. However, among all other jewelry, rings are always in high demand and there is an adorable collection for him and her.
Wedding bands in gold are distinctive and subtle. This metal is believed to produce warm energy and envelop your body with soothing vibrations. Gold was widely believed to have healing properties that repair faster and relaxes the injured body parts. There are some considerations in finding rings complementing a wedding band for her and him such that it should fit his style or match her set. Here is a guide to assist in wedding ring options decision.
A wedding ring is worn close to the heart and this is traditional. However, consider these rings regarding the fit:
- Consider rings with fit design that appears symmetrical, women love wearing matching rings in the same metal featuring diamonds in same shape and size.
- Women look for a wedding ring matching the engagement ring. A diamond ring three-stone represents past, present and future.
- The gemstones in subtle, velvety or fiery colors also look complementing as wedding rings. This is crafted to promote personal significance.
- Even gold and platinum wedding ring options are in the trend now and there are finger bands to complement individual styles and preferences.
Today, men have more choices in choosing a ring. Nowadays, couples love choosing matching bands. However, they consider brushed surfaces, unique detailing or accent diamonds to suit your preference and style.
- The finger bands for men mostly are the plain metal band, sometimes featuring a subtle design.
- Initiate by envisioning a plain band and the one featuring embellishments. Now, before hand consider if you want your ring matching your partners ring or the same engagement ring metal. This helps in zero in easily.
- Even if you wish to wear both rings, consider how it fits together. Look for a design that matches the engagement ring, but keep the wedding ring in more intricate style so that it looks great in association with the engagement ring.
- Start the hunt and options early as it is time for fun. Keep two to three months for you in advance to shop for rings. This is required so that you browse for new designs, research prices and settle on eye-catching pieces. But remember, extras such as engraving may take more than a month.
- The options have no rules; you can go with any style or any metal. But remember, blending two same or different metals is acceptable, but it should reflect individual styles.
- Consider your lifestyle and purchase. If you are highly active, choose platinum for its surplus durability. If you keep using your hands to work often, search a solid metal ring, but if you are playing an instrument or sports, consider slim ring with round edges.